Polymer clay is very durable, but it can be damaged if not properly taken care of..
- Clean with a damp cloth if needed.
- Don't use abrasive cleansers. ex. Alcohol
- Avoid sharp objects. Polymer clay may be scratched/cut if you're not careful.
- If left in direct heat for an extended period of time your item may become very flexible. Please do not bend as this may cause permanent damage. Once returned to a cooler temperature it will harden again.
- Polymer clay is water proof, however the metal findings are not. Please do not allow your product to soak in water.
- Please store your jewelry in a safe place when not being worn.