Polymer clay is very durable, but it can be damaged if not properly taken care of..
- Clean with a damp cloth with soap and water if needed.
- Don't use abrasive cleansers.
- Avoid sharp objects. Polymer clay may be scratched/cut if you're not careful.
- If left in direct heat for an extended period of time your item may become very flexible. Please do not bend as this may cause permanent damage. Once returned to a cooler temperature it will harden again.
- Please store your jewelry or accessory in a safe place when not being worn.